Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Google Chrome, Lady Gaga, Edge of Glory, Advertisement

You might think the title of this post is so strange. I just don't know how to express myself about knowing this news in a sentence.

The news is that Google Chrome has shot a short video advertisement with Lady Gaga featuring her fans; and the background music of the video is Gaga's new single 'The Edge of Glory'! Little monsters, now paws up and watch this amazing video. To download it, you can use Leawo YouTube Downloader.



Google Chrome is my favorite web browser. Lady Gaga is one of my favorite pop singers. Google Chrome makes me browse web pages more faster than using other web browsers. Lady Gaga bring me good music and teach me to be proud of myself. I mean both Chrome and Gaga make me a better life to live. I appreciate them much.

Just as ChipChick said:"The commercial is quite brilliant and pretty much a win-win for both Gaga and Google, since it helps Gaga promote her upcoming Edge of Glory single as well as Google Chrome to all of Gaga's fans."

It took Gaga and Google 10 days to shoot the video ad (from May 8th to May 18th). Let's As Gaga's The Edge of Glory begins, the video shows that Gaga contacts her fans with Google's owned developed web browse – Chrome and tells the little monsters:"listen up, little monsters!". Then Gaga is seen running on a bridge. In fact, the bridge is Brooklyn Bridge in New York City. The video continues with Gaga's fans' own-made covers of The Edge of Glory. The videos switches scenes between Gaga dancing on the bridge and contacting with her fans in front of a computer, telling them 'you are all beautiful' and 'You're all superstars. You inspire me!'. It's a touching video though it's an advertisement.

And don't forget that Gaga's Born This Way album is going to hit the web tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment